One of the most important decisions to make when planning a photo session is, where do you want to get your photos taken? You should ask yourself a few questions when choosing a location:
- Which are our favorite places around town that we love?
- Do we prefer nature or urban?
- Is it safe for my family?
- Does it usually get very crowded there?
- How far is it away from our home?
- How can we get there (public transport, car)?
- Parking availability?
Of course, you don’t have to make the decision by yourself. When booking a photographer, she/he is certainly happy to help you to find the perfect location for your family.
These are some of my very favorite spots in Stuttgart:
- The vineyards of Untertürkheim
- Schloss Solitude
There are many more locations that are awesome. And your backyard might just work as well!